Author Topic: IPA and salaryag  (Read 984 times)


  • *
  • Posts: 1
IPA and salaryag
« on: Nov 30, 2011, 07:32:52 PM »

I'm bankrupt and in the middle of an IPA.

If my Wage reduces how do prove this?  Will pay slips and bank statements be sufficient?

Will the or/trustee write to my employer? And if so would they have to prove my income and explain why it has dropped?

James Falla

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 655
Re: IPA and salaryag
« Reply #1 on: Dec 01, 2011, 03:23:56 PM »
Hi there 4 star
If your wages reduce then all you need to be able to prove this is copies of recent wages slips showing what your income has reduced to. You need to speak to the official receiver / trustee looking after your case and explain the situation. They will normally send you out a new income and expenditure form to complete. It is very unlikely that the OR will write to your employerandquestion why your income has fallen. The fact that your wage slips prove the fall should be sufficient.
Debt Expert & Author