Author Topic: debt///vodafone  (Read 866 times)

anabel

debt///vodafone
« on: Jan 09, 2012, 12:25:37 PM »
Hello!
I sow in Nov a ,,deal,, at C Warehouse,saying if u make a contract for a phone u will receive a laptop for free!![size=78%] [/size] :D
But it wasn't the case,as  the end of the bill was up to 600 ??? .the phone we sow in the next days was just 50 pounds!!!They told us we can cancelled in 14 days without having to pay anything,as is our right,at the end of the discussion.We did it,not even in 1 week we decide to cancel,it was a bit of a struggle because they did not want that ,saying to us a few excuses,but when I start to read the terms and condition and ask for my rights to cancel they stopped!
Just before Christmas on 22 end we receive a letter saying we have to pay a 10 pounds as a cancellation fee!
We were away for holidays coming back last week,I tray to call Vodafone to ask what is this but it was to late,saying is not up to them any more and who I have to talk is a debt company which is this one!
Is not fer on us the customers,they are getting money out of us without being able to explain it to us  as is our right and our money  they are taking away!!! >:( They are misleading,all the commercials they do,and all the nice and easy things,there actually NOT!!!!SHAME ON THEM!!!f****   

James Falla

Re: debt///vodafone
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2012, 06:22:25 PM »
Hi Anabel

I share your frustration. Carphone Warehouse and Vodafone seem to have treated you very badly on this occasion. If I were you I would write a strongly worded letter of complaint to Carphone Warehouse and ask them to refund any losses you have incurred or you will escalate your complaint to the office of fair trading (OFT). I am sure that you might get a favourable response from them.

Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

anabel

« Reply #2 on: Jan 10, 2012, 12:16:34 PM »
Thank you James,really appreciate your replay!!!
I will in did take your advice!  ;)

James Falla

« Reply #3 on: Jan 11, 2012, 03:21:45 PM »
I will be interested to hear how you get on Anabel. Good luck!
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com