Author Topic: CCCS saying they have not received payment.  (Read 848 times)

Harper75

CCCS saying they have not received payment.
« on: Sep 16, 2011, 03:33:32 PM »
HELP!!!!

I have just recently started a DMP with CCCS paying £256 per month.  I have just switched banks and so this month I decided to pay my monthly payment directly at my local Barclays branch as I could see that is where CCCS bank with.

However just received an email and text from CCCS telling me they have not received payment this month!  I definitely used my reference number when paying it at Barclays and asked the cashier that my reference number would be used to which she replied yes.  I also have my stamped paying in stub. 

Don't know what to do.  I definitely paid it.

Thanks

Paul

James Falla

Re: CCCS saying they have not received payment.
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2011, 03:48:48 PM »
Hi there Paul

You need to give the CCCS a call and explain what has happened. It will probably be a simple oversight on their behalf because your payment was made in a way that they were not expecting. It is probably sitting on there "inidentified payment" database. No need to panic. I am sure a short telephone call will sort it out. 
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

Harper75

« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2011, 03:55:43 PM »
Thanks.  Do you have idea when CCCS send the payments to creditors?

James Falla

« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2011, 11:17:48 AM »
Hi Paul

Sorry to take a while to get back to you. I don't post on this forum every day. The OFT guidelines say that DMP companies including the CCCS should send payments to creditors within 5 working days of receiving the funds from you. A lot of DMP companies actually do this within 3 days. I would therefore assume that CCCS transfer funds within 3-5 days.
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com