Author Topic: I want a debt management plan  (Read 865 times)

I want a debt management plan
« on: Mar 13, 2011, 05:10:58 AM »

Hello Friends,

I am new here to discuss about debt management plan qualifications. Please tell me the quality of a debt management plan.

I have a debt over 10,000 GBP with more than 2 creditors and some pending bills also.

Please inform me the quality of a good debt management plan, it will help me to choose a best debt management plan for me.

Thank you.

James Falla

Re: I want a debt management plan
« Reply #1 on: Mar 14, 2011, 12:01:10 PM »
Hi there

Are you asking about the potential advantages and disadvantages of a debt management plan? If so these very much depend on individual circumstances. Can you tell us a little more about your situation? Are you a homeowner with any equity in the property? Are you employed? Can you afford to pay anything to your creditors each month? If you can give us a few more details we can certainly advise further. I would also suggest that you speak to an experianced debt advisor on the phone who will be able to offer you free advice relavent to your situation.
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

shocksoc335

« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2011, 05:36:20 PM »
Good, honest reliable and free DMP's Payplan or Consumer Credit Counseling Services ;D
Supporting 'Practical Debt Advice' by Elizabeth Mc

James Falla

« Reply #3 on: Mar 17, 2011, 01:39:44 PM »
Have you had any more thoughts about doing a DMP? Let us know if you need more info or clarification :)
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com