Author Topic: please help  (Read 1869 times)

vince c

please help
« on: Jan 27, 2011, 04:37:53 PM »
hi things have got too much now and iam struggleing to pay my debts i owe bank loan credit cards and run up catologs some are buy now pay next year i havent missed any payments yet but iam robbing peter to pay paul going bankrupt is my only way out all i own is a 2004 shogun which i would like to keep any advice on the whole process would be very greatful ive looked around the forum but cant seam to make sense i do have a job  thanks

James Falla

Re: please help
« Reply #1 on: Jan 31, 2011, 05:35:10 PM »
Hi there Vince

How much do you owe in total? If your debt is less than £15,000 then a debt relief order could be a cheaper option than bankrupty. In addition, whether you are a homeowner with equity in the property will affect whether bankrutpcy is a good idea for you or not. If your Shogun is worth less than £1500 then this should not be a problem if you go donw the bankruptcy route.

Sorry for all the questions. If you can give a little more information, I will be happy to advise further.
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

vince c

« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2011, 10:06:02 PM »
mate off the top of my head i would say £28. 000 i owe

James Falla

« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2011, 06:06:39 PM »
Hi Vince

Given you owe £28,000 ou are not eligable for a debt relief order so bankruptcy would be the way for you to go. If your Shogun is worth less than £1500 which I suspect it is then this should not cause you a problem.

If you want further advice about the bankrupty process, please ask any questions you want to on this forum. Alternatively have a look at the information abou bankrupty given on the [** sorry, no personal contact invitations allowed **]. This will give you all the details you need. Alternatively [** sorry, no personal contact invitations allowed **] at beat my debt and I can chat things through with you.
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

vince c

« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2011, 07:12:56 PM »
cheers mate

James Falla

« Reply #5 on: Feb 04, 2011, 11:08:42 AM »
No problem Vince

Let us know if you need more help :)
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

vince c

« Reply #6 on: Feb 04, 2011, 02:39:46 PM »
iam going to fill it all out next week [censored] or bust whats the wors that can happen :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

James Falla

« Reply #7 on: Feb 23, 2011, 10:38:44 AM »
Hi Vince

How have you been getting on with completing your application forms? Have you had a stab at it yet? Any further questions please let us know and we will be happy to help :)
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com

James Falla

« Reply #8 on: Feb 23, 2011, 10:41:22 AM »
Just read your update Vince: http://www.debtforum.org.uk/index.php/topic,814.0.html

I have replied to that :)
Debt Expert & Author
beatmydebt.com