Author Topic: Lambeth Debt Project - FREE AND CONFIDENTIAL ASSISTANCE TO LAMBETH RESIDENTS  (Read 2524 times)

debt-buster

Hi, I work for Lambeth Law Centre and I wanted to say a free debt assistance service has stated at the Law Centre directed to all residents of the London Borough of Lambeth who have mortgage arrears, credit card debts, utility debts, debts arising from benefit overpayments, rent arrears, and all forms of liabilities arising either contractually or tortious. Feel free to [** sorry, no personal contact invitations allowed **] best wishes debt-buster

Steven Jackson

Sounds like good news for Lambeth residents debt-buster. Are you going to be providing a full range of services from informal debt management plans through to individual voluntary arrangements, bankruptcy and debt relief orders?

Good luck with it

Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

debt-buster

Thanks Steve, unfortuantely my office email isn't up yet so i've had to give an alternative one, i'm not sure if i can post the centre's phone number hence i didn't, but you're right we offer the full service including. 

Steven Jackson

Sounds good. I am always banging on to people about getting good well rounded advice when trying to find a solution to their debt. Given you are looking to match the right solution to the individual problem then it can only be good news for the local residents.
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

debt-buster

definately steve, i should make it clear that even if you're not a lambeth resident we'll try and refer you to another agency either a cab/law centre and everything is free and confidential, i really hope that as many people as possible use our services.

AshleyPark

Sounds like a good service you are providing here Debt- buster.

How are things going for you?

Lee
Ashley Park Debt Solutions Ltd
 http://www.ashleypa

Steven Jackson

Yes, how has it been going Debt-Buster?
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

AshleyPark

Is it just me that wishes he/she`s real name is Debt-Buster!

;D
Ashley Park Debt Solutions Ltd
 http://www.ashleypa

Steven Jackson

It would be great wouldn't it but I fear that is not the case Lee :)
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

debt-buster

Thanks Lee, my name's Faisel Devon, it's not nice seeing locals with financial difficulties though it's good knowing you can help.

regards

faisel

Sounds like a good service you are providing here Debt- buster.

How are things going for you?

Lee

debt-buster

hahahaha i just got it  ;D

It would be great wouldn't it but I fear that is not the case Lee :)