Author Topic: Am I dreaming? or is 4.7% rtrn monthly a reality?  (Read 914 times)

thalia12

Am I dreaming? or is 4.7% rtrn monthly a reality?
« on: Jul 16, 2010, 02:37:12 AM »
[size=0pt][font=&quot]Folks I stumbled upon this site. They claimto have a office in Texas[/size][/font]
[size=0pt][font=&quot]1270 Champion Circle, Carrollton, TX ,75006[/size][/font]
[size=0pt][font=&quot]Any one near by can check them out. Thanks.[/size][/font]
liquiditygiants dotcom

harvey

Re: Am I dreaming? or is 4.7% rtrn monthly a reality?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2010, 02:40:43 AM »
[size=0pt][font=&quot]Y don't you go check out the location yourself, Isn't that muchsafer to do?[/size][/font]

thalia12

« Reply #2 on: Jul 16, 2010, 02:41:46 AM »
[size=0pt][font=&quot]Well to be quite honest, I did stop by LGsother location but that was their dublin office, in the middle of last month orso. The funny thing is, and you wouldn't believe one of their reps actually hadthe nerve to ask me if I'm sure I dont want to hold off on increasing myportfo-size because of my income level. So i cudn't upgrade.The dam nerve! Wellanyway, besides that I strolled in with my daughter and they seemed prettyorganized (except for the shortage on app forms and dependent forms too).Customer service wasn't the worse even though finding their place could haveused a bit more signs. Anytime you get the chance, just take a drive down therethough, I was only there cuz I needed to add a dependent to my account becausethey apparently had some issues with their system that prevented me from doingit online. So once again, if anyone is nearby Carrollton or knows of a locationthere then please let me know whats up for safety reasons. Thanks[/size][/font]

Steven Jackson

« Reply #3 on: Jul 16, 2010, 12:16:56 PM »
Hello Thalia12

This forum is really focused on people who are struggling with debt in the UK. As such, I am not sure that anyone will be able to offer you much help regarding a location in Texas. But you never know...... :)
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com