Author Topic: Bankruptcy  (Read 8930 times)

Steven Jackson

Re: Bankruptcy
« Reply #30 on: Sep 08, 2010, 12:05:04 PM »
Hi Tinkerbell

Its a pleasure to be of help.

Its totally normal for your partner to be worried. However as time passes and he realises that he is not going to be effected, he will become much more relaxed. He will begin to realise that your bankruptcy is actually the best thing that could have happened for the both of you as you will not have any financial difficuties and will be in a far better position to contribute and help out financially. I am certain that you are both going to find that your relationship gets stronger after this.   
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

tinkerbell

« Reply #31 on: Sep 08, 2010, 06:52:25 PM »
Steven

Thank you.  Things are settling down and now I am debt free I feel more relaxed I think he is now realising it does not affect him and hopefully we can make a fresh start debt free.  He doesn't have credit cards or loans so a bit alien to him.  I have noticed that I am not now being hounded by phone and no more threatening letters through the post. Phew! A situation I don't want to be in again but thanks for your advice it was most valuable and appreciative!
 :)

Steven Jackson

« Reply #32 on: Sep 09, 2010, 02:03:08 PM »
Really pleased that you are now starting to feel the benefits of the bankrutpcy process Tinkerbell. When you have been used to getting constant demands for payment either on the phone or in the post for these to finally stop will certainly be a great relief. Here's to your fresh start :)
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

Steven Jackson

« Reply #33 on: Sep 16, 2010, 04:15:05 PM »
Hmmmm

Not a particularly helpful post that last one. Me thinks there is some spam creeping into this site unfortunately.......
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

tinkerbell

« Reply #34 on: Sep 16, 2010, 06:43:26 PM »
Steven

I don't understand your last post to me?

Tinkerbell  ???

Steven Jackson

« Reply #35 on: Sep 17, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »
Don't worry Tinkerbell. I was commenting on a spam post that was made but it seems to have been deleted by admin :) Hope all is well with you.
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

tinkerbell

« Reply #36 on: Sep 17, 2010, 05:36:40 PM »
Steven
Was someone commenting on me?  I do feel better and helping the OR's as best I can at least I am paying something back!   I didn't see the comment.  Thanks for your help and reassurance.

Tinkerbell :)

Steven Jackson

« Reply #37 on: Sep 17, 2010, 06:55:48 PM »
Don't worry Tinkerbell, the post was a random one advertising debt advice in the US. Not directed to you in any way. No need to worry. Glad all is going well and well done for doing your best to pay something back as well. Have a great weekend. :)
Debt Expert
ivainformation.com

tinkerbell

« Reply #38 on: Sep 18, 2010, 08:07:24 AM »
Steven

Thank you.  You have a great weekend too!  :)