Author Topic: My sister is stuck in big debt  (Read 2046 times)

applekelly

My sister is stuck in big debt
« on: Jan 21, 2010, 08:49:25 AM »
Hi everyone I'm new here. Now my sister is in a very big debt and everything is just stuck around her. :(  I mean the property and real estate has gone down so it makes everything of her stuck and pushes her into a big debt. During the best time of real estate property rate given, she bought a lot of lands but at the mean time, it went down immediately so It makes her stuck and now is the deadline of her debt. hmmm I just dun know how to help her...

Can anyone plz give me some ideas how to make her better during this tough time? Thanks a lot for reading and sharing your experience.

Re: My sister is stuck in big debt
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2010, 04:35:53 PM »
I think your sister should call the national debt helpline or go to her local citizens advice bureau for impartial advice. It sounds as though her predicament might be quite extensive, if she has lots of property and land.

bankruptcy.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: Mar 10, 2010, 01:29:28 PM »
I need to know more about the situation to advise. Can you give an indepth description?
Raphael Gilbert
Head of Insolvency Divison www.ban

articjack

« Reply #3 on: Apr 27, 2010, 12:47:52 AM »
Is it possible to build local housing on the land. Get a valuation of the land as it stands and compare the value with similar plots with house planning applications in place. You could increase the value with planning approval in place.
http://yourfinancetips.co.uk  Bad Credit Loans and

adria82

« Reply #4 on: Apr 27, 2010, 01:34:38 PM »
Hey,

I would suggest you to take the help of some legal financial adviser as the situation is serious. The best thing would be to get the valuation of house and see how much debt you can settle of it.

Sovereign

« Reply #5 on: Apr 29, 2010, 09:43:32 AM »
Or borrow some money, eh?
Sovereign Consulting