Author Topic: Good IVA company?  (Read 2372 times)

tripspeak

Good IVA company?
« on: Aug 21, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »
Can anyone recommend a trustworthy IVA company that will only take what i can afford from my pay packet?
Trip Speak

FinanceActionMan

Re: Good IVA company?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2009, 10:18:26 PM »
Your best bet is to look on an IVA comparison website. Private message me for further info be happy to have a chat
Finance ActionMan
CHECK WEBSITE FOR ADVICE www.def

bankruptcy.co.uk

« Reply #2 on: Oct 05, 2009, 11:48:23 AM »
I'm afraid I've been in this industry a while, and cannot reccomend any.

ONLY enter an IVA if you have assets of SIGNIFICANT value that you need to shield from your creditors.

Before you consider entering an IVA please research the full facts.

IVA = Bankruptcy + Asset insurance.

If you have no assets you are paying a monthly premium to defend assets that you do not have.

There is an epedemic of greed in the debt solutions industry. Please do not be a fool and be conned by marketing strategies.
Raphael Gilbert
Head of Insolvency Divison www.ban

xstacie-mariex

« Reply #3 on: Oct 29, 2009, 02:32:36 PM »
We have a failed IVA after 3 years with Debt Free Direct and i after speaking with CAB i was told they ALL out to make money for themselves (5000 to be exact) However the one and only company CAB would suggest is called Pay Plan, apprently pretty straight forward.
I would say if your debts are under 5000 go for an administration order.
Only consider an IVA if you are 100% sure your stable with your job, your not going to start a family in the next 5 years etc becuase that is where we went wrong (having children) and Debt Free Direct didn't seem to care that it was a life changing thing!