Author Topic: Is anyone worried about the future?  (Read 2402 times)

marcus

Is anyone worried about the future?
« on: Sep 04, 2009, 03:49:57 PM »
I don't mean this to scaremonger, that is not my heart in this because I trust in the Lord. However, I'm trying to gauge how people are feeling about the financial situation that has yet to play out in the US. China are going to stop dealing in dollars and the dollar WILL collapse. That will have massive ramifications worldwide.

Are we ready for it and will we be capable of making live changes to adapt to food shortages, unemployment and gloablism?

Check out Gerald Celente on Google.

tripspeak

Re: Is anyone worried about the future?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 24, 2009, 04:13:58 PM »
Yeah undoubtedly we are one false flag terrorist attack from the implementation of martial law in the US, the USA is going to collapse and the economic crisis has been carefully masterminded. Most people are failry suspicious of a govt who bails out people who caused the crisis rather than the companies who have been affected by the crisis. Obama has about 6 members of his cabinet who are from the Council on Foreign Relations, a New World Order organisation. Their logo has a rider on a white horse making the devil sign with is index and little finger. These guys aren't even hiding their intentions any longer.
Trip Speak

craig1985

« Reply #2 on: Dec 21, 2009, 06:52:01 AM »
I am very scared of the future and what is to come, probably too scared but who wouldn't be?

bankruptcy.co.uk

« Reply #3 on: Mar 10, 2010, 02:07:05 PM »
Being scared creates nothing positive.

We are only scared of what we do not understand. Research and learn about a situation rather than worrying about it directly. That way you create positive solutions to negative situations.

I live my life by this ethos and nothing ever scares me :)

Best of luck guys!

Raphael Gilbert

(knowledge is power)
Raphael Gilbert
Head of Insolvency Divison www.ban