Author Topic: unfair debts! ive cleared one!  (Read 2146 times)

michael

unfair debts! ive cleared one!
« on: Nov 29, 2008, 02:22:30 PM »
guys,

I have cleared one of my debts as it was classed as an unfair credit agreement.   I only paid a claims firm 120 pounds and they did exactly what they said.  there are loads of companies that can do this but i found a cheap one with.  it took 4 months.   if you watched the panorama programme then you will know exactly what im talking about.   im now trying to get my welcome loan looked at becuase thats killing me financially.   I want to say the name of the firms that do this but im not going to becuase its against rules.   I really recommend you find the link to the panorama programme.   its on sites out there.   get your agreement looked at as even the o. f. t.  have said half the agreements out there are unenforceable.  i think you should do this before you enter debt management or an iva or go bankrupt.   theres a big chance you have these types of debts.   my credit card was cleared becuase they increased my limit without doing a income check to see if i could afford it.   im well chuff.   Now im praying that welcome have failed the law some how.   
good luck.   hope this helps. 
M

jasonb77

Re: unfair debts! ive cleared one!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2009, 05:33:26 PM »
Glad you sorted that out. However with the correct letters you could have done this yourself and saved a fortune!!
Reduce Your Debts Without a loan/IVA/Debt manageme

hardtimes

Re: unfair debts! ive cleared one!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 10, 2009, 08:29:04 AM »
Nice work. Don't stop there though, you can also reclaim payment protection insurance if you have it for your credit card or other loans. Thousands of PPI policies have been mis-sold. Also, have you ever been charged over £12 by your credit card company? The OFT/FSA say that anything exceeding £12 is illegal. And....council tax..are you in the right band? Find out what your neighbour is paying and if it is lower than your bill, get a refund.

Free debt help today
http://debts.org/debt_help