Author Topic: Link Financial debt from 2003...  (Read 884 times)

CliveM

Link Financial debt from 2003...
« on: Oct 18, 2019, 10:23:57 AM »
I have been paying Link Financial a monthy repayment for a credit card debt.  Link bought the debt off Capital One and ever since I've simply made the monthly payments year in year out, for 16 years.  Link wrote to me today and said they had cancelled the outstanding debt!!!  No prior warning, just to say I was "no longer deemed liable for the outstanding sum".  Apart from the pleasant suprise, I'm now wondering if they knew something I didn't, like was I supposed to be repaying the debt after a certain period of time, ie 10 years.  Any thoughts please?

Emilebib

Link Financial debt from 2003
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20, 2019, 12:55:06 PM »
Even when someone doesnt have some sort of debt right now, it truly is even now finest in which he/she confirms period to learn more in relation to financial plan. I am aware a lot of people who are just like a inch one day uniform inch since they are unable to equilibrium their costs. From time to time people who doesnt have enough money will be the people that spends a good deal.

justindrew

Re: Link Financial debt from 2003...
« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2019, 01:29:36 PM »

I have simply these days received a letter from Link financial debt recovery, asking to induce in touch a few debts that I apparently have. they are saying they need to be taken the debt from LC asset S.a.r.l another company whom I actually have ne'er dealt with. within the letter, they state they need to be been making an attempt to induce up-to-date, however, this is often the first time I actually have ever detected from them.
I have am presently not in any debt aside from a mortgage, therefore I'm completely baffled by this letter. It doesn't even state what/where/when the debt is from. I actually have checked out the company up and that they look like a legitimate company.
Could someone have taken something out below my name? I don't know, I imagine it'd be difficult to induce the required documents to drag one thing like that off?

BettyThyPe

Link Financial debt from 2003
« Reply #3 on: Nov 10, 2019, 01:31:44 PM »
If in a car lone site you have partnership it is best for car lone portion. Many car lone site available in a online. Some people are not eligible for car insurance so if they have a partnership so they are comfortable for a car insurance.