Author Topic: Am I eligible for a DRO  (Read 1317 times)

Jane

Am I eligible for a DRO
« on: Sep 15, 2019, 11:49:02 AM »
Hi, I have debts of just less than £15K and have been paying them without default.  I recently gave up my job through ill health and have been using my savings to pay off the monthly amounts.  My husband was unaware of the debt until recently and he says he can't help pay these off.  The house is in my husbands name.  I can only offer to pay a small monthly payment now and my money will run out within the next month.  Would I be eligible for a DRO.  I am worried this will affect my husband and the house.

Moses007

Re: Am I eligible for a DRO
« Reply #1 on: Sep 27, 2019, 07:14:13 AM »
Hi, I have debts of just less than £15K and have been paying them without default.  I recently gave up my job through ill health and have been using my savings to pay off the monthly amounts.  My husband was unaware of the debt until recently and he says he can't help pay these off.  The house is in my husbands name.  I can only offer to pay a small monthly payment now and my money will run out within the next month.  Would I be eligible for a DRO.  I am worried this will affect my husband and the house.

As per my knowledge you are eligible to apply for DRO. SwiftDebtAssist will guide about the DRO Process as they not only assist you, they observe you present financial situation and suggest you about which debt management plan will suitable for you to become debt free.

justindrew

Re: Am I eligible for a DRO
« Reply #2 on: Oct 15, 2019, 10:04:13 AM »
DROs are very intended for people who solely have little debts, however, they simply can’t pay them. As such, you may not be eligible for a DRO if the monies you owe quantity to over £15,000. Secondly, if you've got capital offered that you just can be victimization to pay off your creditors then you won’t be ready to get a debt relief order. This includes any vehicle value a £1,000 or more or the other possessions value over £300 also as savings and assets. One doable exception could be a pension fund within the case of individuals World Health Organization haven’t nonetheless retired.