Author Topic: Can my debts be written off after 6 years if ive been making token payments  (Read 9624 times)

andypenn

Hi, i have been making token payments to my debts of which i have 8 of them ranging from £396 to £5522 for credit cards . Most are defaults and i have 2 ccj's and i am blacklisted, and these came about after being unemployed for a short time, but i have been in full employment for years now. Not all of the debts show up on Equifax. I have been paying £1.00 a month for years on the advice from a few debt agencies. I don't know how many years i have been paying £1.00 a month, but some are 5-6 years or more. Every now and then they ask for incomings and outgoings and i end up still paying £1.00 a month. Most of the debts end up moving companies quite often, they get sold to other companies who take over the debt. My credit score with Clear Score is 280. I do not want to have an iva to pay them off.
Can any of the debts be wiped out after 6 years.

Thanks for reading this.

Moses007

by considering a good credit score to be anywhere between 881 and 960, with fair or average between 721 and 880. Try to get the details of your re-payed amount & close your debts smoothly. All the best.

Bud40T824

Just wanted to say Hi.
« Reply #2 on: Oct 02, 2019, 08:23:11 AM »
You could certainly see your expertise in the paintings you write. The arena hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

Alphonse93

Just wanted to say Hello!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2019, 05:44:11 PM »
You are so awesome! I don't suppose I have read through a single thing like this before. So nice to discover somebody with unique thoughts on this topic. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This web site is one thing that's needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!

SheritaCho

Im happy I now registered
« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2019, 05:24:34 PM »
I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I've a very good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most definitely will make sure to don't fail to remember this web site and give it a look regularly.

VETChester

Just wanted to say Hello.
« Reply #5 on: Oct 27, 2019, 02:06:41 AM »
Hi there colleagues, its impressive article concerning tutoringand fully explained, keep it up all the time.

justindrew

Debt Management Plans will only be used to pay ‘unsecured’ debts, for example, debts that haven't been secured against your property.