Author Topic: Bankruptcy- debt cleared  (Read 8614 times)

ollieb32

Bankruptcy- debt cleared
« on: Dec 28, 2018, 04:18:56 AM »
If anyone can help. A bankruptcy order was passed - the petitioner was Travis Perkins. Long story short- I signed a director guarantee, company went into liquidation and came after me.
I literally have the funds to until the day of the hearing, I asked them to adjourn until 4pm but the wouldn’t. Order was passed at 10.30 am.
Debt was paid in full at 10.43.
The funds hadn’t cleared in my account until immediately before I paid it.
I have had a solicitor assist and done the IAA application and witness statement we are in court tomorrow morning to get it stamped and sealed and get a hearing date.
My question is- we are applying for a stay of proceedings and a stay of advertisement. However the receivers have already contact the credit reference agencies and Experian has dropped my score by 309, published the bankruptcy order and my Barclays account has been frozen. Tomorrow after we obtain the stat orders can we get the reference agency to reverse and Barclays to unfreeze? Also with Experian seeing it I am pretty sure every other agency has which is going to be a [censored] storm with our company! Financiers, credit accounts etc etc
Any assistance appreciated