Author Topic: How to restore order with my credit rating  (Read 15428 times)

Anon32

How to restore order with my credit rating
« on: Sep 22, 2015, 11:58:37 AM »
I have had a situation where I was accused of "Debt," by a well known high street bank.  I fought the case and won.  However, since then it seems to be a free for all on any 'agencies/debt Collectors,' to accuse me of owing monies.  As I seems to have a reputation of 'paying them off.' for an easy quiet life.  I have been in touch with the Trading Standards Offices, the Police and other consumer sites. but all they do is direct me to Experian - who I have contacted and even produced the Court Judgement that stated I won.  They in turn have said as it was a bank, they have to remove the default- deficit.  Which of course they won't do even though I won the case. Any ideas as it is affecting my credit ratings pretty badly. In addition to this 'others are also now trying their hand at this 'Default/Debt attachment even though I always pay forward and do not have any HP's. How do I stop this from affecting my life.

I have been to Citizens Advice, Consumer Councils even the FSA (although they tried to help they said they could and would not represent me legally to go up against the bank, hence I had to defend my own case but won).

Any help will be appreciated.  As I feel certain many others are suffering the same thing.

[email protected]

Re: How to restore order with my credit rating
« Reply #1 on: Dec 08, 2015, 04:44:20 PM »
Firstly sorry to hear about your situation.You should consider writing to the banks managing director proofing that you won and therefore would like the default removed as its effecting your credit rating, Also have you been on noddle its a free credit searching site to check your credit rating