Author Topic: HELP???? SHOULD I GO BANKRUPT ?  (Read 25822 times)

M3BIMMER

HELP???? SHOULD I GO BANKRUPT ?
« on: Jun 20, 2015, 05:33:58 PM »
Ok i am new to all this and as i write this i actually feel sick. I am lost and dont know what to do so any thoughts or advice are welcome please.

basically i have been on a debt management plan for a number of years now and have been paying it each month but i do keep being told that it will take over 50 years to pay off as it stands, i cant afford to pay any more. I am in arrears with my mortgage and being self employed i keep hoping for the next big job to come in so i can get back on track but this does not happen, i have been paid deposits by a few customers as when things were good i had to book work 5 months in advance but slowly due to illness i have been falling behind with work but still having to pay bills i now find i don't have the money to start the jobs that the deposits were paid for, i am behind with me electric bill ect ect ect.

WHAT THE H£LL DO I DO, i have my own house, a spouse, 2 children, a van a car and i assume i will loose all of this ? i don't want to end up homeless or in a bed sit, is this what will happen if i go bankrupt ? i really dont like this situation, i could cry to be honest please advise.... :(

stix8312

Re: HELP???? SHOULD I GO BANKRUPT ?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2015, 12:35:17 AM »
hi , I was just reading your post, there is loads of facebook groups with active advisors there to help, there is various solutions tailored to meet your needs , if you look for the Free UK Debt Advice group on facebook, not the page but the group then u will find lots of free info

hope you get it sorted :)