Author Topic: can i go bankrupt?  (Read 38948 times)

eddo241

can i go bankrupt?
« on: May 22, 2015, 01:47:02 AM »
hi i have a mortgage shortfall of well over 30k,12k[size=78%] that was a charging order,10k unsecured and I'm not sure if i am able to go bankrupt.[/size]
all the debts are in my sole name before i got married.
i have an income of 1300pm
+ wife gets child benefit,tax cred and dla aprox 450pw seems alot but we have 8 children! already moved into rented acc but the mortgage company is starting to persue! >:(

[size=78%]
[/size] the wife also holds 10k in bank account?

stix8312

Re: can i go bankrupt?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 25, 2015, 06:30:59 PM »
Hi
I was just reading your post and thought I may be able to help, unfortunate due to the fact you earn over 1100 per month bankruptcy would not be the preferred option however depending on where you live there are other options for example if you live in England you can maybe enter into an iva, or if Scotland a protected Scottish trust deed, I have knowledge in all financial solutions and would be happy to give your more info on this if you have not already got it sorted :)  you can find my group on facebook free uk debt advice which has loads of free info for you to have a look :)

eddo241

« Reply #2 on: Sep 02, 2015, 12:53:52 AM »
i was in an iva but have failed it due to needing to move the family away for saftey! not quite sure which way to turn or how to deal with the situation?

[email protected]

« Reply #3 on: Dec 08, 2015, 04:35:06 PM »
when did you last enter into an iva