Author Topic: Transcom letter debt collection?  (Read 6571 times)

jacket

Transcom letter debt collection?
« on: Aug 18, 2014, 01:50:45 PM »
well basically I have received a letter from a company called Transcom who are a debt collecting agency. Stating I owe £24.15 to ebay.[/font][/size]I wasn't aware that I owe ebay anything as they have been sending me emails it states as I owed them selling fees. The problem is I never check emails as I have no reason to and not used ebay in the a long time.anyway I have just checked my emails after receiving this letter and it states I owe £16.15. not a lot of money obviously... Well on the letter it states I owe them £24.15 which is more than I originally owe.I have checked google and it states sometimes scam letters are sent out to house holds asking for money, but I am unsure what to make of this at the min. I have checked my ebay balance and it states I can still pay the balance of £16.15 and my accounts (on the selling side of things) has been put on hold until I payup.Lets say I just pay via ebay the normal price of £16.15 and lets the letter is real would they still chase after me for the difference with it stating more on the letter.Can anyone help please.cheers.

jacket

Re: Transcom letter debt collection?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2014, 03:35:14 PM »
I have just paid ebay the normal £16.15[/font][/size]

[/font][/size]
just rang them, and said I already paid the payment off and resolved between me and ebay. They said that I still owe them the agency fees of £8 so they put that on hold until the 9th of sept according to the guy that I phone. If I dont pay the £8 is their a chance it'll build up over time if I just ignore it?[/font][/size]I'v just looked through google any there seems to be a lot of fake letter been sent out everywhere so I'm thinking of waiting it out.