Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Bankruptcy / IVA to possible Bankruptcy
« Last post by benniecenna on Apr 22, 2019, 05:53:06 PM »
They sell way to many over priced toys Then they had Babies R Us...Kids R Us...blahh.Those leveraged buyouts border on illegal and need to be stopped.
Bankruptcy / NT IPA Question
« Last post by ronaldsep on Apr 15, 2019, 12:11:44 PM »
I am a newbie, please forgive my ignorance. I purchased a 1 gallon Wild Spirit IPA recipe. The instructions say to ferment only for 7 days. Everything Ive seen says typical fermentation time is 14 days. Is the 7 days because this is only for 1 gallon? Is 7 days enough? Thanks for the help.
Bankruptcy / Re: PPI Refund
« Last post by HeadCandy on Apr 13, 2019, 04:46:23 PM »
just to clarify - the £12000 is being paid to the insolvency service.
Bankruptcy / PPI Refund
« Last post by HeadCandy on Apr 13, 2019, 04:45:05 PM »

Dear All

I wonder if you could advise with your views on this subject.

I declared bankruptacy in 2010 and am now clear of that.

Recently I sought to do a couple of PPI claims through a Claims company.

I was initially interested in PPI on a mortgage held with my ex wife 1999-2001, so sometime before the problems that I had. We divorced in 2003.

The claims company uncovered a credit card that I had had from 2003 until my bankruptacy. This credit card company has admitted miss-selling and has come to the conclusion that I am owed £12000.

They have written to me and explained that this money will be paid to the official receiver and that that they are still interested in my case, and so the money will be paid.

Now I do accept this although of course the money would be handy but if that is the law, then so be it.

I am concerned that the claims company may pursue me for money - I believe around 25%. It does say in their terms and conditions that they wont do this if the money goes directly to the insolvency service. I am worried because I am not sure if I declared that I was bankrupted on the form because I don't consider myself to be bankrupt, having been discharged.

Clearly I don't want to get a bill for £3000 for a chunk of money that I have never had.

I would welcome comments and advice.

Best regards

Dealing with Debt / Where to
« Last post by ronaldsep on Apr 12, 2019, 12:34:20 PM »
I would like to buy a ZRX in the factory black paint scheme, preferably from original owner. Where are the best places to post?

Thank you
Dealing with Debt / Lowell County Court
« Last post by Frankdyday on Apr 06, 2019, 11:21:18 PM »
Sorry I might not have typed it out correctly , the paperwork we received was from County Court Business Centre in Northampton which is photocopied with a County Court Stamp. The high court notice of enforcement was transfered from a Judgement in the Bradford County Court ... To me who is not legally trained whatsoever does not sound right ... Please Help
Dealing with Debt / Max Recovery Incorrect Default Date
« Last post by Frankdyday on Apr 06, 2019, 12:56:39 PM »
It is when and if they decide to parole him. There isnt a max out date in most states for life sentences.
Dr. Nathalie Gal is a leading general and cosmetic dentist treating patients from her office in the Midtown East area of New York City. With a focus on care with a personal touch, Dr. Gal believes in offering dental treatment in the most comfortable way possible to achieve maximum results.
Dr. Gal was born in Israel and grew up in Paris, and she brings her international background to her practice.
Dr. Gal is fluent in French (Français) and would like to offer a special “Bienvenue” to any francophone New Yorkers in need of dental care
Dealing with Debt / ????? ??????????????
« Last post by spise on Mar 29, 2019, 05:32:06 PM »
?????? ????? ?? ??????????? ???????(??????? ??????? ????? 3 ??????)??????? ??  you tube ?????. ????? ?? ???????? «??????????????????? ??????????????? ??? ????? ????????? ?????????? ?????  ?? ????????? ???????. (?????? ??????, ??? ????? ? ??????????? ?????????????????? ?? ??? ??? ????????) ????? ?? ??????! ??????? ??? ???????? ?? ??????????? ? ???????????? ?????????!
?????? ? ?????.
Dealing with Debt / Statute Barred Credit Card Debt need some help please
« Last post by Edwardseamb on Mar 24, 2019, 11:39:45 AM »
A person with the name of  Satya emailed me on July 16 needing help for the following. I am sorry but I haven't had time to reply.  Perhaps one of our wonderful members can help.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10